10 Generic Versions that are Exact Same as Brand Names, Yet Cheaper
Here are some products that can save you money and still provide the same quality 1. Pantry Items According to US News: Speaking of pantry staples, the items you always have on hand for your baking, seasoning and household cleaning needs usually consist of only a...
25 Restaurants Where You Can Eat for Free!
Learn where and how you can score free meals! 25. Rita's- Join today and receive exclusive offers year round, a FREE birthday treat and the latest scoop on Rita’s– all delivered straight to your inbox. 1. IHOP- Who doesn't love free birthday meals? Join...
Free Organic Valley Organic Balance Milk Protein Shake
Get a free Organic Valley Organic Balance Shake! Click the 'take survey' link, answer 10 questions and click near the top of the page to fill out the form to get a coupon for a free Organic Balance Creamy & Delicious Milk Protein Shake! Your free Organic...
Dealing with Economic Recovery
- Hardest Hit Fund – The housing crisis that began in 2007 led to unprecedented home price declines and sustained and higher unemployment in certain parts of the country. Families in these areas have been particularly hard hit by this crisis as they have struggled to make their monthly mortgage payments and grappled with deeply underwater mortgages. The HHF provides $7.6 billion to the 18 hardest hit states, plus the District of Columbia, to develop locally-tailored programs to assist struggling homeowners in their communities. (HHF)
- State Temporary Cash Assistance Funds– program provides temporary financial assistance for pregnant women and families with one or more dependent children. TANF provides financial assistance to help pay for food, shelter, utilities, and expenses other than medical. (TCA)
- Supplement Your Income- Work from Home Opportunities– If you are in need of some additional cash to help pay off bills, work from home jobs offer the opportunity to earn some additional income, while working flexible hours from your home. (sponsored listing)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families– program is designed to help needy families achieve self-sufficiency. States receive block grants to design and operate programs that accomplish one of the purposes of the TANF program. (TANF)
- American Public Human Services Association –APHSA pursues excellence in health and human services by supporting state and local agencies, informing policymakers, and working with our partners to drive innovative, integrated, and efficient solutions in policy and practice. (APHSA)
- Get Help to Repair Your Bad Credit– offers good services and features to help fix bad credit. Keep your poor credit history in the past and start rebuilding your credit today. (sponsored listing)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – SNAP offers nutrition assistance to millions of eligible, low-income individuals and families and provides economic benefits to communities. SNAP is the largest program in the domestic hunger safety net. The Food and Nutrition Service works with State agencies, nutrition educators, and neighborhood and faith-based organizations to ensure that those eligible for nutrition assistance can make informed decisions about applying for the program and can access benefits. (SNAP)