The Mayor’s Basics
- On Sunday buy 5 papers.
- Buy a binder or folder for organization.
- Join WeUseCoupons.com’s Coupon Forum
- Obtain your weekly shopping circulars.
- Get to know your store policies and carry them with your when shopping.
- Be prepared to spend time planning out deals and in line at the store.
- Make two shopping lists every week, one for essentials (matching coupons) one for almost free or free items.
- Learn to do price comparison between stores.
- Avoid impulse buying.
Everything from stain removal tips to how to make laundry more manageable Lipstick Stain We've all gotten lipstick on our clothing, pillows or napkins at some point, but did you know that bread can blot it out? Take a...
Get you and your family organized with these great tips! Time to Clean Up We know that life with kids is often chaotic and slightly messy too. That is why we compiled 16 clever and easy ways to get your family and life just a little more organized. You will...
Get rid of all those summer stains like sunscreen, BBQ sauce, sweat & more! Summer Stains The summer is perfect for spending time outdoors, barbecuing with the family, and working out. However there are so many messy stains that come with the summer. From...
Here are some guidelines to help you organize your coupons! Keep in mind there are LOTS of ways to organize your coupons. It’s most important to find the system that will work best for you.
First of all you need to decide: Do I want to only clip the coupons I plan to use, do I want to clip out all coupons I find to have options, or do I want to keep the entire page a coupon if found on and then clip it on an “as needed” basis?
After deciding what coupons you wish to save, comes the method of how you plan to keep organized!
- Develop a filing system. One commonly used method by couponers is to organize their coupons by grocery category- meats, dairy, frozen foods, kitchen staples, etc. Another commonly used method is to categorize by large sections such as cosmetics, food, clothes, etc. and then alphabetize. There are plenty of methods, find the one that works best for you.
- Have a place to hold your coupons. Use a storage container, a coupon binder, a recipe box, a shoebox even because it really doesn’t matter what you choose as long as you keep all your coupons in the same place.
- Always file coupons as soon as you can. It’s best to file them the same day but we know that’s not always possible. Make sure to make the time to file your coupons as part of your daily or weekly schedule. Filing coupons sooner will prevent them from getting lost or having a huge pile to sort through on a later date.
- Use them regularly. Expired coupons won’t save you money, so make sure to use them.
- Throw away old one- Make time to go through your coupons and dispose of the ones that have expired. This is a very important step to keeping organized!